Search This Blog

Jul 13, 2015

Xander's 12 Month Birthday Party

My little one's birthday this year fell around Easter. So, I decide to have a cute Tale of Peter Rabbit themed party. Since, we can all go a little overboard with the birthday party craze, I started buying things a little ahead and I did a lot DIY projects. I put a cute party together with a Easter Egg hunt for the little ones.
I could not find any affordable invitations, so I did my own. You can get them at my store LuxeEmporium at ETSY. I also, made some thank you cards and some message cards. Please see below.

Here I have the invitation, minus the details. I printed all in light yellow card stock I bought on sale at Michael's.
I got the elements and the papers from a digital scrapbooks sold in the ETSY website. They are a must! So easy to use and create your own invitations, stationary, thank you cards, etc...
Also, it is instant gratification, once you pay for it you get to download it. I use Microsoft Publisher to create my invitations. Oh, I almost forgot! In addition to the invitations, I also made my own pennant garland with the color scheme from the invitations and message cards.

Now, to the actual party! I have added pictures of the cake, the cake table, and the cake pops buffet table. I hope you all enjoy it. Please post any comments or questions! Oh for the goody bags, I bought on Ebay some paperback Tale of Peter Rabbit books for $2.00, had some fruit pouches, and some crayons. All those items were very affordable. As I said, buy way ahead. For example, I have already started buying things for goody bags for next year. You can get things for $0.50 to $1.00 if you bargain shop. I bought some medium size playdough for a buck and outdoor chalk packs for $0.50.



  






No comments:

Post a Comment